Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Reviews ISOUND DGHP-4004 2-I-1 Soud Ki DJ-Sye Headphoes & Eabuds (Bak)

ISOUND DGHP-4004 2-I-1 Soud Ki DJ-Sye Headphoes & Eabuds (Bak)-Supra-aural DJ-style headphones; Designed for crisp sound & comfort; 40mm drivers for bottomless bass; Wide sensitivity range to deliver robust high-end sound; In-line volume control; Earbuds designed for optimal portability for use on the go; Delivers true audio execution from any audio device with a standard headphone jack; Includes DJ-style headphones & earbuds; BlackLength: 10.25"Width: 8.40"Height: 3.30"
ISOUND DGHP-4004 2-I-1 Soud Ki DJ-Sye Headphoes & Eabuds (Bak)
ISOUND DGHP-4004 2-I-1 Soud Ki DJ-Sye Headphoes & Eabuds (Bak) Features
Cable Length: 1.2m for both


More Detail Here





Search Result :

Amazon.com : ISOUND DGHP-4004 2-I-1 Soud Ki DJ-Sye ...
Amazon.com : ISOUND DGHP-4004 2-I-1 Soud Ki DJ-Sye Headphoes & Eabuds (Bak) : Electronics ... ISOUND DGHP-4004 2-I-1 Soud Ki DJ-Sye Headphoes & Eabuds (Bak)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More