Sony MDR7509HD Professional Headphone-The MDR-7509HD is a high-quality stereo headphone for critical and demanding professional applications, including studio and broadcast monitoring. 360kJ/m3 high power neodymium magnets. 80kHz reproduction using 50mm HD driver units. # 360kJ/m3 high power neodymium magnets. 80kHz reproduction using 50mm HD driver units High power handling capacity- 300mW. Headphone features gold connectors, an oxygen--free cord. Supplied soft pouch.
Sony MDR7509HD Professional Headphone Features
Driver unit - Dome type, 50mm diameter
Frequency response - 5-80kHz
Driver size - 50mm
Neodymium Magnet
Maximum input - 3000mW (IEC)
More Detail Here
Search Result :
Sony MDR7509HD Professional Headphone - Head-Fi.org
Description: The MDR-7509HD is a high-quality stereo headphone for critical and demanding professional applications, including studio and broadcast monitoring. 360kJ ...
Description: The MDR-7509HD is a high-quality stereo headphone for critical and demanding professional applications, including studio and broadcast monitoring. 360kJ ...
Amazon.com : Sony MDR7509HD Professional Headphone ...
I bought the MDR-7509HD as an upgrade to my Sony MDR7506 Professional Large Diaphragm Headphone 'phones which I have absolutely loved. After spending nearly 24 hours ...
I bought the MDR-7509HD as an upgrade to my Sony MDR7506 Professional Large Diaphragm Headphone 'phones which I have absolutely loved. After spending nearly 24 hours ...
Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Sony MDR7509HD Professional ...
I bought the MDR-7509HD as an upgrade to my Sony MDR7506 Professional Large Diaphragm Headphone 'phones which I have absolutely loved. After spending nearly 24 hours ...
I bought the MDR-7509HD as an upgrade to my Sony MDR7506 Professional Large Diaphragm Headphone 'phones which I have absolutely loved. After spending nearly 24 hours ...
SONY MDR7509HD Headphones Closed back headphones: Amazon ...
MDR-7509/1 professional headphone, designed for critical listening applications. The MDR-7509/1 represents the latest in headphone design & materials technology. With ...
MDR-7509/1 professional headphone, designed for critical listening applications. The MDR-7509/1 represents the latest in headphone design & materials technology. With ...
Sony MDR7509HD Headphones at Juno Records
The Sony MDR 7509HD headphones represent the latest in headphone design & materials technology. With an incredible 3000mW power handling capacity, the MDR 7509HD ...
The Sony MDR 7509HD headphones represent the latest in headphone design & materials technology. With an incredible 3000mW power handling capacity, the MDR 7509HD ...
Amazon.co.uk: SONY MDR7509HD Headphones Closed back ...
Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Professional Headphones - Black Coiled Cable
Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Professional Headphones - Black Coiled Cable
Sony MDR7509HD Professional Headphone Reviews
These are the finest sounding headphones I've ever owned. I've owned Bose, Sennheiser, Audio Technica, Kilpsche and more and these new HD drivers DO sound noticeably ...
These are the finest sounding headphones I've ever owned. I've owned Bose, Sennheiser, Audio Technica, Kilpsche and more and these new HD drivers DO sound noticeably ...
Sony MDR7509HD Professional Headphone - Sony USA
Overview of Sony MDR7509HD Professional Headphone. The MDR-7509HD is a high-quality stereo headphone for critical and demanding professional applications, including ...
Overview of Sony MDR7509HD Professional Headphone. The MDR-7509HD is a high-quality stereo headphone for critical and demanding professional applications, including ...
Sony MDR-7509HD Professional Monitor Headphones
The Sony MDR-7509HD is an around-the-ear professional headphone that is ideal for sound monitoring in recording studios, radio, film production, video and virtually ...
The Sony MDR-7509HD is an around-the-ear professional headphone that is ideal for sound monitoring in recording studios, radio, film production, video and virtually ...
Sony MDR7509HD Professional Headphone Reviews | Headphones ...
Sony MDR7509HD Professional Headphone Cheap Sony MDR7509HD Professional Headphone. Looking for Sony MDR7509HD Professional Headphone ? Price Save : Here we ...
Sony MDR7509HD Professional Headphone Cheap Sony MDR7509HD Professional Headphone. Looking for Sony MDR7509HD Professional Headphone ? Price Save : Here we ...



0 comments:
Post a Comment